Both Tableau Desktop
Professional and Tableau Desktop Personal include
all analysis & visualization features.
- Answer any question with an easy drag & drop
- Understand databases and spreadsheets of any
- Display information visually in
- Answer a series of questions using interactive visual
- Convert numbers into multi-dimensional
- Look at unlimited factors simultaneously.
- In one click, create interactive maps.
- Add one factor at a time to understand its
- Find answers using the science of information
- Filter and zoom into data.
- Make on-the-fly calculations and groups.
- Create detailed analytical maps from your location
- Compute growth, moving averages, totals, and
- Analyze time series: Drill from years to months to
- Combine different databases into a single
- Highlight and filter related data across all the
- Publish interactive dashboards to the
- Insert web pages and documents for greater explanation
- Create dashboards based on live data.
- Publish to Tableau Server to deliver web- based analytics
with Desktop Professional. To view or interact, Tableau Server requires Desktop users to have
Interactor or Viewer licenses.
- Add beautiful formatting and annotations to web
- Create analytic workflows to guide users through your
- Export to PowerPoint, PDF and other applications.
- Save as a packaged workbook for users of our free Reader
Go Back to Top of
Tableau Feature page
Go Back to
Top of Tableau Desktop Personal Page
Go Back to Top of Tableau Desktop Professional
Go Back to Tableau
Return to 'Explore, Discover, and Visualise...' Home
Tableau is manufactured by Tableau Software, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Tableau Software, the Tableau Software logo, and Visual Analysis for Databases are either
registered trademarks or trademarks of Tableau Software, Incorporated. Other company or
product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.